Entrepreneur’s Toolkit Workshops
The Entrepreneur’s Toolkit Workshops are a collection of experiential, hands-on workshops facilitated by our veteran entrepreneurs. Drawing on the latest thought leadership and tools for startup development—such as Steve Blank’s Customer Development Model, Eric Ries’ Lean Startup and Alexander Osterwalder’s Business Model Canvas—the workshops help entrepreneurs:
- Interview potential customers to test their initial market assumptions
- Make their value proposition
- Define their business model
- Build a cash-flow forecasting model
- Identify and learn how to effectively communicate with key opinion leaders
- Map out a sales process and close their first sale
- Create an innovative team and become a thought-provoking leader
Who are these workshops for?
These workshops are designed for entrepreneurs who are at the beginning stages of developing their startup. A service or a product should already be identified and you should already have a good idea of the business problems you are having. Due to the hands-on nature of each workshop, it is integral that the participants are fully committed to their venture.
If you are still thinking about your venture and figuring out the basic foundations of starting a business, you would benefit greatly from our Entrepreneurship 101 course.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to find out about upcoming workshops? Sign up for our newsletter.
Supported by the Business Acceleration Program.