Canada’s largest startup career fair is coming to MaRS
Want to work for a startup? On January 29, Canada’s largest startup career fair is back at MaRS.
The You’re Next Startup Career Expo will take over MaRS to connect student talent with entrepreneurs that are hiring, from healthcare to education to finance startups.
80+ startups and companies from Toronto, San Francisco, New York and Montreal will be at the event. Here are just a few of the local startups that will be at the Expo.
- Lending Loop: Online marketplace that helps Canadians lend money to local businesses.
- Magniware: Wearable device that acts as a patch to help users track their health activity.
- Vantage Analytics: Analytics platform that delivers smart advice to businesses.
- ValidateIt: Data platform that bridges the gap between market and business intelligence.
- Synaptop: Virtual operating system that can accessed from any device in the cloud.
You can view the full list of companies on the Startup Career Expo website.
Positions startups are looking to fill include: developers, engineers, designers, product managers, social media specialists, and many more. Bring your resume and your elevator pitch!
This is a free event! Register on the Startup Career Expo Eventbrite.